I took him to see the movie "BOLT" (so cute!) His first time to the movie theater. He told everyone he was on a "date". We got pizza before the movie started and then had popcorn and M & M's during the movie. It was great because they had technical difficulties with the movie so it started 20 minutes late and the manager felt so bad that she refunded our money and gave us all sorts of goodies...pretzels with dip, crayons and coloring pages and a toy dinosaur. I don't know if I'll ever be able to take him to a movie again...he'll think every movie should be like that! We were one of 2 families in the entire theater! Half-way through the movie he wanted to be done and we were about ready to walk out when he decided to sit back in his chair and watch the rest (I guess it wouldn't have mattered because we got in for free, but I was enjoying it too.) I had such a great time with such a handsome little fella!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
DATE NIGHT
I went on an extra special date tonight. He is quite the charmer with the ladies, but of course that's not the only reason I took him out! 

I took him to see the movie "BOLT" (so cute!) His first time to the movie theater. He told everyone he was on a "date". We got pizza before the movie started and then had popcorn and M & M's during the movie. It was great because they had technical difficulties with the movie so it started 20 minutes late and the manager felt so bad that she refunded our money and gave us all sorts of goodies...pretzels with dip, crayons and coloring pages and a toy dinosaur. I don't know if I'll ever be able to take him to a movie again...he'll think every movie should be like that! We were one of 2 families in the entire theater! Half-way through the movie he wanted to be done and we were about ready to walk out when he decided to sit back in his chair and watch the rest (I guess it wouldn't have mattered because we got in for free, but I was enjoying it too.) I had such a great time with such a handsome little fella!
I took him to see the movie "BOLT" (so cute!) His first time to the movie theater. He told everyone he was on a "date". We got pizza before the movie started and then had popcorn and M & M's during the movie. It was great because they had technical difficulties with the movie so it started 20 minutes late and the manager felt so bad that she refunded our money and gave us all sorts of goodies...pretzels with dip, crayons and coloring pages and a toy dinosaur. I don't know if I'll ever be able to take him to a movie again...he'll think every movie should be like that! We were one of 2 families in the entire theater! Half-way through the movie he wanted to be done and we were about ready to walk out when he decided to sit back in his chair and watch the rest (I guess it wouldn't have mattered because we got in for free, but I was enjoying it too.) I had such a great time with such a handsome little fella!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Okay Kimberly, that is the cutest thing!!!!! He is such a handsome little guy, it sounds like he had a blast!
Ah, that's so cute! He sounds like he is at such a fun age. So cute!
kim, you are the cutest mom. i love how he looks like a little man , scarf, jacket and hair. check. so dang cute.
You guys are so cute! I've thought about doing that with Ethan but I don't know if he'd make it through. He has a hard time getting through a Diego episode half the time. Now you've inspired me so maybe I'll give it a shot!
Post a Comment