Saturday, January 10, 2009
POTTY TRAINING
We are officially potty training Rylan. He is doing a great job and gets VERY excited about picking stickers for his chart! Tim made him a little stool for the bathroom. I am so excited to save money on diapers now!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Good luck! If you've made it through the first few days, you're through the worst of it. I'm sure he's doing great. He's a smarty pants!
Lexie has been doing great but has regressed and had a few accidents in the past few days. Uggh. We can get though this, though. It'll all be a memory in a month or two. Hang in there and call me if you need moral support.
I wanna see pictures of his potty stool!
Oh, he looks so cute putting up his stickers...great idea! It will be weird having a baby in the house and changing diapers again. Everyone is way excited for a boy...I'll be honest though, Kenners was a little disappointed when the lady first told us. But, she's over it now and just excited to have a baby in general. Oh by the way, I found a Panera gift card in my wallet...I was going to send it to you guys with the Christmas card I sent ya, but forgot. So, I will pop it in the mail on Monday...I checked the balance and it still has $45 on it, so you can eat our favorite soup and sandwith for the both of us :) Miss you guys!
Congratulations Rylan! That is awesome. I am totally jealous of the money you'll be saving. I have to say that is definitely one thing I'm dreading about the new arrival....having to buy more than one size of diapers. I love the picture of him putting the sticker on his chart--too cute.
Good luck with that, it the one thing I dont look forward to but it's so nice when you don't have to change their diapers.
Hey Kimbo Slice- I'm so excited for you guys. You're an inspiration. I see you gave him his clothes back. Another great tactic. I'm writing down all of these tips so keep them coming.
Post a Comment