Tuesday, January 20, 2009

SLEDDING

Sledding has been the fore-front of our activities this past week. It's such a fun (and free) adventure!

The girls with all the kids (yes that is a boat)

Rylan splashing in the puddles...he just can't resist

The wipe-out!

Post wipe-out---notice dad in the background in this one...Rylan layed there for a few minutes...enough time for Tim to run down the hill and help him up.

Cameron is such a trooper...I am quite surprised that he slept through most of it...what a sweetie!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Oh Kim, you are so beautiful! Such a cute mom and so sweet. I miss you, a lot! I hope you are doing well and loving life. Your kiddos are too cute!

Natalie said...

I love the blue hat, really i'm not saying that sarcastically or anything. It looks like that was a lot of fun! Maybe next year scott and i should invest in some snow gear.

Callie said...

He looks so cute in his snow clothes! I love watching kids try to walk in all those layers!

Chelsey said...

That big tube looks so fun! I think that's the first moment that I actually missed snow this year...just for a moment,though. :)