Monday, November 02, 2009

CAM-MAN TURNS 1

We threw a MR. MAN birthday party for Cameron while we were in Utah last week. When I saw the original idea I just about died with the cuteness of it. I felt like it turned out very cute although it was a lot of work. I can't believe my baby is already one. He is such a snugly sweetheart and I absolutely adore him. Happy birthday my little man!





Of course, we can't forget at least two of my favorite pictures of the some of the guests that came...my brother and his little guy. Thanks for posing guys...it makes the picture so much better!

7 comments:

Auna Leigh said...

oh my gosh kim...you are the best Mom ever! so jelous!!!

mare said...

kim, this is seriously SO cute. i may have to steal this one for baby #2. oh, and that little cameron is about the cutest thing. you two sure make cute little boys!

Natalie said...

Oh cute!! i love it!! I miss that little man!!

Andrea S. said...

I can't believe Cameron is already a year old. Maybe we'll get to meet him at Christmas....

The party looked like it turned out so cute and I love the mustache suckers!

The Taggart's said...

Your parties and ideas make the rest of us look useless! You are fabulous and your kids are adorable! I think parenting just gets more fun as they get older!

BeckyB.West said...

Katelyn would be very disappointed in me as her mother if she saw this. This was a way cute idea. Glad you guys got to visit your family!

James and Natalie said...

Happy birthday Cam-man! I need more pictures of him. What a doll baby. Though I guess not a baby anymore, huh?