Friday, July 13, 2007

The Enfield Parade

I love parades! And now I have an excuse to go! Although it was extremely hot and humid we really enjoyed it. Rylan loved seeing all the kids around him. He did get frightened by the fire trucks once. He also drank his juice like I've never seen before...I guess that's the key to getting him to drink...just get him really hot!


Rylan actually smiled at me for this picture


Showing his American spirit!


I can't wait until Rylan can look like this in a parade!


Couldn't resist this one...here is Tim 60 years from now!


And of course, the whole fam!

1 comments:

Jessica Anderson said...

We just can't wait to meet Rylan, Nixon keeps telling us how excited he is too! We feel so out of the loop cause it seems like everyones going out to visit you guys but us!! So how are things looking for virginia for you guys?