As I was getting ready for the day this morning, Rylan was playing with toys and rolling around on the floor next to me. Well, as you can see, he ended up underneath the bed. I had to grab the camera because I thought it was so funny, all the while he was squaking because he thought he was stuck.

5 comments:
holy cow kim, he is getting so BIG! and cuter by the minute... making me so so jealous! my time will come... :)
Kimberly-I saw your blog from Andrea's website. HOW CUTE ARE YOU?? So cute! :) I love your little guy. What a cutie. How old is he? It's fun to see what you are up to.
Oh! Cute baby. I love when they do funny things like that! Your vacation looked fun. We are hoping to take that trip soon as well. What a fun family!
Even though I haven't seen Rylan in person ever, it seems like he's getting so much bigger through the pictures and blog. :-) He's so darling.
oh man, i love the second one of him looking up at you. SO cute. i'll have him. :)
Post a Comment