Sunday, February 24, 2008

Stairs

Did any of you do this when you were kids??? Well, I may have started a bad thing with Rylan. Until he can do it by himself, I better make sure there is a lot of ibuprofen in the house...I'm just not as young as I used to be!


6 comments:

Andrea S. said...

Oh the memories! I swear that's all we did when we had sleepovers. I hear you about not being as young as we used to be, I tried this at Aaron's parents over Christmas with his nephew, I definitely don't remember it hurting like it did :)

Jessica Anderson said...

haha, we would do that for HOURS at a time in my house. And surprisingly no one ever got hurt. I'm sad we have no stairs in our house right now, but as soon as we do, i'll be doin that too!

Callie said...

I loved doing that as a kid! Heck I still like it! Your such a fun mom!

Melanie said...

Oh yes, too much fun. Do you remember the pillows we would put at the bottom of the stairs. I don't know why we did that.?!?!?!?! I haven't slid down the stairs in so long and I'm sure if I did I would have a sore bottom for days :0)

Chelsey said...

I loved doing that when I was little! But I don't think I would dare to do it now...I can only imagine the headache that I would get. You're very brave for doing it with Rylan!

Brandi said...

Fun, fun...you are getting old party pooper! Ha ha ha, totally kidding, I am the same way. My body hurts sometimes in places I never thought possible! Last night was fun, thanks for the yummy dessert. And by the way.....have you seen my blog this morning?????